Thursday, March 26, 2009

I laughed, I cried....

...but mostly I have been absolutely speechless for most of the afternoon (in itself such a rare thing). What has caused this emotion eruption of the very best kind, you ask. Well, it is a little something called a VOICE QUILT. And there is nothing little about it. It is one of the greatest, most wonderful packages I think I have ever received.

Susan, thank you for making this happen.

Oh, you guys....you have no idea how much this gift meant to me. I am simply blown away. I wish I could reach out and personally touch each of you the way you have touched me. Your kind words and songs and jokes and stories have fueled me like never before. Your timing is great as I have been struggling. I am just flabbergasted. It is so wonderful.

You, my dear friends and family, are the reason I can endure. You support me, you hold me up, you sustain me, you bolster me, you encourage me, and you love me. For this and for all you do, I am forever grateful!

xoxo

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy you received the wonderful gift. I am sure that lifted your spirits. Great timing.
Sending you prayers and all my love.
Barbara

Anonymous said...

oh, maureen...i just had the most incredible boohoo. i am so happy that you enjoyed the audio love quilt hug. your friends are such an amazing group of people and it makes me so proud to know that all the love you have given out has come back to you when you need it most. this situation has made us all better people in one way or another...
all my love to you,
michele

Anonymous said...

All you need is love, laughter and grace.....what would we do without unconditional love of family and friends. I am so happy you recieved such a happy, happy...keep smiling and laughing..have a best weekend! :)
JoAnna

Carrie said...

Mo- You have the best most creative friends. I am so glad that the voice blanket gave you strength. You deserve all the love that you received. Hang in there it is only 5 more weeks. I'm so proud to be your friend.
Kisses,
Carrie

Anonymous said...

I LOVED the idea of the Voice Quilt!!! I am SO GLAD you loved it!!
Hang in there. 5 more to go!


xoxox,

Lorrie